Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers
Our attorneys are truly exceptional people, both inside and outside the courtroom. Antonio Romanucci and his law firm partner, Stephan Blandin, have been designated for the past eight years as Illinois SuperLawyers®, an incredibly impressive peer acknowledgment when you consider there are more than 80,000 licensed attorneys in the state. Leading Lawyers Network is another premier peer review ranking system, and both Antonio and Stephan have long been included in the Leading Lawyers Network, comprised of the top five percent of all Illinois lawyers.
Also joining SuperLawyer status in 2011 in the Rising Star category were three of our attorneys: Frank Sommario, who concentrates in our Workers’ Compensation practice; Gina Arquilla DeBoni, our managing attorney; and associate attorney Michael Holden.
Romanucci & Blandin attorneys have also taken on top leadership roles in bar associations. Antonio is a board member of the Public Justice Foundation, a past president of the Justinian Society of Lawyers, a former board member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, a governor of the American Association for Justice (AAJ), and a past elected member of the Assembly of the Illinois State Bar Association. He is chair of the AAJ’s Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability Section, and is an executive of the Traumatic Brain Injury Litigation Group serving as Board Liaison to the Brain Injury Association. Stephan is an elected member of the Board of Managers for the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, a member of the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission Hearing Board, and former board member for The Society of Trial Lawyers. Attorneys Gina Arquilla DeBoni and Frank Sommario serve as elected members of the 25-member Board of Governors of the Illinois State Bar Association.
Our lawyers have held public office including that of Cook County Judge and town Mayor. One of our lawyers is a professional mediator. Our lawyers are bilingual in languages besides English including Italian, Spanish, Polish and German.
Our attorneys actively participate in continuing legal education programs and regularly share trial skills and knowledge of substantive law with audiences of lawyers, law students and professional associations.
In addition to our achievements in the courtroom, attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin are also known for their contributions to the community. Among the professional organizations in which we are involved and support are the following:
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Foundation
- Chicago Kent College of Law
- Compensation Lawyer’s Association
- Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Greater Barrington Lawyers Guild
- Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission Hearing Board
- Illinois Bar Foundation
- Illinois Leading Lawyers
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association Law & Leadership Institute
- Illinois SuperLawyers
- Illinois Supreme Court Professionalism Commission
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
- Justinian Society of Lawyers
- Kane County Bar Association
- Lake County Bar Association
- Law Firm Bound
- National Italian-American Bar Association
- Society of Trial Lawyers
- Women’s Bar Association of Illinois
- Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association
Our partners, associates and office staff volunteer for a variety of charities and nonprofit organizations, where they serve in leadership positions, raise funds, tutor students, and serve in numerous other ways to help the community. Among these organizations are the following:
- Chick Evans Scholars Alumni Association
- Cook County Sheriff’s Police and Corrections Merit Board
- Illinois Special Olympics
- Italian American National Union Foundation
- Joint Civic Committee of Italian-Americans
- Knapp Burn Foundation
- Make-a-Wish Foundation
- Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse
- Nazareth Academy
- Operation PUSH
- Pace Transportation Service
- Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago
- Salute, Inc.
- Triton College Finance Committee
- West Central Municipal Conference
- West Cook County Solid Waste Agency
- West Side Mentally Retarded Children’s Association
We have supported the political campaigns of those public officials whom we believe will support the rights of the injured to be compensated for their injuries.