Rebekah L. Williams
From the moment Rebekah Williams entered law school, she knew that she would choose a career where she could make a positive difference in people’s lives, a career where she could wake up each morning and look forward to her work day. Through clerkships, Rebekah realized that helping those who had directly or indirectly suffered immense harm, best achieved her career aspirations. For that reason, she chose a career in personal injury law.
Initially joining Romanucci & Blandin as a law clerk, Rebekah joined the firm as associate attorney in November 2011. She previously held two clerkships at firms in Chicago and the Alabama Attorney General’s Office. Rebekah graduated in the top 10 percent of her class at DePaul University College of Law.
- Member: American Bar Association, Illinois State Bar Association, Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, American Association for Justice.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law, 2011
- B.A., University of West Georgia, 2008
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Illinois, 2011
- Northern District of Illinois, 2011
- Eastern District of Michigan, 2013
- Eastern District of Wisconsin, June 17, 2013
- United States District Court, 2013
- Western District of Michigan, 2013