While many companies, industries, and individuals have suffered because of the COVID-19 pandemic, personal automobile insurers have reported large windfalls. The reason is simple. In response to the threat caused by COVID-19, governors from across the country issued unprecedented executive orders wisely mandating that individuals stay at home unless they were engaging in specified essential activities. State-wide social distancing and stay-at-home measures led to a drastic reduction in driving and, when you extend this to its logical conclusion, decline in ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price