- Posts by Stephan D. BlandinFounding Partner
Stephan D. Blandin is a founding partner in Romanucci & Blandin LLC, a Chicago-based personal injury firm. Since co-founding the firm in 1998, Mr. Blandin has focused his practice on catastrophic plaintiff’s personal injury and ...
One of the fundamental assumptions in America is that if, for some unfortunate reason, you or someone you love is seriously injured or, heaven forbid, loses their life because of another person or organization, then you can ultimately find some justice in the court system. Maybe it’s in the form of criminal charges and a conviction. Or, in the case of civil litigation, it can be financial compensation to help make things right – pay for lost wages, future medical bills, pain and suffering. Money can never fully make up for what was damaged or lost, but it can bring badly needed resources ...
Dear friends and clients,
Here at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC we are meeting this extraordinary time with both confidence and measured caution. We have taken substantial steps to ensure that the spread of the Covid-19 will be limited in its effects of any contamination on our team. We wanted to share with you the leadership steps we have taken to ensure the continuity of our important work on your behalf.
In accordance to the guidelines set by the CDC, our office will shift to full remote work beginning later today. Our superior office and communications technology, resilience and the ...
For over 30 years I have been fighting for victims of catastrophic neglect and misconduct. In the last decade, we have seen a tripling of cases in the medical neglect arena - doctors, nurses and health systems making repeated life-and-death mistakes, leaving babies, children and adults permanently and unnecessarily harmed. Research has shown medical negligence is now the third leading cause of death in the United States.
A case we recently settled exposed some of that negligence in the healthcare ecosystem that ultimately cost a young mother her life. With the case now settled – at ...
- BIPA and Enhanced Protections for Illinois Workers
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Bhavani Raveendran
- Trial Lawyer View with Antonio Romanucci
- Loyola University Law School podcast with Antonio Romanucci: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Tony Romanucci
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims