- Posts by Daisy AyllónSenior Attorney
Daisy Ayllón is a Senior Attorney at Romanucci & Blandin and a part of the firm’s highly respected Sexual Abuse & Hazing team.
Since joining the firm, Daisy has participated in a number of cases, including helping to recently secure ...
La Administración de Salud y Seguridad Ocupacional (“OSHA”) y el Departamento de Trabajo federal ampliaron recientemente las protecciones para los trabajadores indocumentados que denuncian malas condiciones de trabajo, lesiones en el lugar de trabajo, e infracciones reglamentarias. La Legislatura de Illinois también está considerando la “Ley de Trabajo sin Miedo,” que brinda más protecciones a los trabajadores indocumentados que presentan quejas laborales.
¿Qué derechos tienen los trabajadores cuando se lesionan en el trabajo?
- Todo trabajador ...
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the federal Department of Labor recently expanded protections for undocumented workers who whistleblow on working conditions, workplace injuries, and regulatory violations. The Illinois Legislature is also considering The Work Without Fear Act, which gives more protections to undocumented workers filing complaints.
What rights do workers have when injured on the job?
- Every worker, regardless of their residency or citizenship status, has the right to work in a safe environment that does not cause illnesses or ...
- A Positive Change to the Illinois Wrongful Death Act
- Athletic Hazing: Schools Need to Put Athlete Wellness Over Winning at Any Cost
- Reflections from a Mass Shooting Survivor: The Time to Act is Now
- Eye in the Sky: Drones Will Allow for More Safety and Security at Illinois Public Events
- Los Trabajadores Tienen Derechos Cuando se Lesionan en el Trabajo: sin Importar su Estatus Migratorio
- Workers Have Rights When Injured on the Job: No Matter Your Residency Status
- I Think My Child Has a Birth Injury: What Do I Do?
- The Evolution of Mass Shooting Litigation: We're Only at the Beginning
- A Step in the Right Direction in Ohio: Allowing Greater Compensation for Childhood Abuse Survivors
- R&B CLE Program Prepares Attorneys for Handling Cyber Security
- August 2023
- July 2023
- June 2023
- May 2023
- March 2023
- February 2023
- January 2023
- September 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- June 2019
- November 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- October 2015