- Posts by Gina Arquilla DeBoniManaging Partner
With a background in social work and the influence of a grandfather and uncle who were passionate lawyers, Gina Arquilla DeBoni naturally gravitated towards a career in law where she could put her strong people skills and passion for ...
In March 2021, our world was no longer as we knew it. It shut down, forcing business owners, including our law firm to re-imagine a new way of doing business. In a law firm setting, so much is gained by in-person communication, whether it be client meetings, depositions, collaboration amongst attorneys and staff, and mentoring, just to name a few.
In an instant, our law firm went strictly remote- transitioning from a significantly hands-on office and an intensively collaborative environment, to zoom meetings all day, every day. We learned a lot during this past year. We learned that our ...
The team at Romanucci & Blandin, like all of our law firm peers, has been navigating this incredible time by adapting to work from home, continuing to advocate for our clients and keep our staff connected.
With the Governor of Illinois now moving us into the next stage of recovery, we are all trying to plan for the re-opening of our offices while keeping people distanced and healthy yet productive. At R&B, we have created a Return to Office model that we feel accomplishes all of those goals by using a staff rotation, allowing some team members to continue to work fully remote and installing ...
- R&B CLE program prepares attorneys for handling cyber security
- NRA and Assault Weapons Companies - Do the Right Thing for America
- The Need for Speed - But At What Cost for Train Passengers
- You or a Loved One Has Experienced Sexual Abuse or Violence…Now What?
- The NRA can now stand down
- Diagnosing Cancer: Patients Must Trust Their Instincts and Advocate For Themselves
- Post-Pandemic Motor Vehicle Crashes and Deaths Rising – What You Can Do to Protect Yourself
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Michael E. Holden
- Breakthrough Legislation Gives Choice to Victims of Workplace Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- Biometric Privacy and Workers’ Rights
- September 2022
- July 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- June 2019
- November 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- October 2015