- Posts by Elise M. BlandinAttorney at Law
Elise M. Blandin is an Attorney at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC where she focuses her practice in the areas of medical malpractice, toxic torts, wrongful death, automobile collisions, premises liability and construction negligence.
At Romanucci & Blandin, we have a wide array of practice areas ranging from personal injury and medical malpractice, to civil rights cases and class actions. Working on such a diverse caseload is a privilege, but it also poses challenges that can only be overcome with diligence and organization.
When presented with new, and often complex types of cases, it is vital for the attorney and their team to thoughtfully and efficiently come up with a case strategy. The case strategy must then be broken down into clear action items that allow for the most efficient route to a resolution in the case ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price