- Posts by Michael R. GriecoSenior Attorney
Michael began his tenure at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC as a law clerk in 2014, where he quickly learned the importance of representing the injured and wronged with tenacity, passion, and dedication.
Since joining Romanucci & Blandin as ...
Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Attorney Michael R. Grieco has been named co-chair of the Young Lawyers Section of the Chicago Bar Association’s (CBA) Tort Litigation Committee for the upcoming bar year.
The Tort Litigation Committee is responsible for keeping members current on issues in the day-to-day practice of tort litigation in Cook and surrounding counties; studying and recommending changes to statues, and local and Supreme Court rules that affect the practices of tort litigators; and engaging in ongoing dialogue with representatives of the Cook County Court System to promote ...
- BIPA and Enhanced Protections for Illinois Workers
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Bhavani Raveendran
- Trial Lawyer View with Antonio Romanucci
- Loyola University Law School podcast with Antonio Romanucci: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Tony Romanucci
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims