- Posts by Antonio M. RomanucciFounding Partner
Antonio M. Romanucci is a founding partner in the Chicago-based law firm of Romanucci & Blandin, LLC, a national trial practice committed to fighting for victims of negligence, abuse and wrongful death arising from corporate ...
The economic devastation of the COVID-19 pandemic is cratering the restaurant and retail sectors, where the necessary government shutdown for non-essential businesses has quickly crippled thousands of companies. Unlike many other businesses that have a robust online component, restaurants, of course, are an in-person experience and are all about sharing: sharing a physical space, being served by a wait staff that handles your plates and beverages, and eating food prepared by other people. The social distancing guidelines have made all of that impossible, and even those ...
Dear friends and clients,
Here at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC we are meeting this extraordinary time with both confidence and measured caution. We have taken substantial steps to ensure that the spread of the Covid-19 will be limited in its effects of any contamination on our team. We wanted to share with you the leadership steps we have taken to ensure the continuity of our important work on your behalf.
In accordance to the guidelines set by the CDC, our office will shift to full remote work beginning later today. Our superior office and communications technology, resilience and the ...
The cost of the tragic 737 Max continues to increase, with Boeing bleeding money to get it back in the air. Beyond dollars, Boeing has lost the confidence of consumers, who will forever be wary to put themselves or their loved ones on a 737 Max, regardless of how safe the company claims it is.
Boeing CEO David L. Calhoun needs to simply stop. Focus efforts on repairing your corporate culture, which according to recent memos is at best broken and, at worst, corrupt. Go back to go forward. Earlier 737 models have a solid safety record, which businesses, individuals and economies around the world ...
When the term “civil rights” is invoked, many think of images of Martin Luther King, Jr. standing at the forefront of a street march protesting or standing at a podium challenging the leaders of this country for equality and inclusion. However, the reality is that civil rights is far older than MLK and from its genesis, it has evolved into something far more prevalent which dominates the news headlines of today.
How ,any times do you think you have recited the pledge of allegiance? Surely, in the hundreds if not the thousands of times. How many times have you said the words “and liberty ...
- BIPA and Enhanced Protections for Illinois Workers
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Bhavani Raveendran
- Trial Lawyer View with Antonio Romanucci
- Loyola University Law School podcast with Antonio Romanucci: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Tony Romanucci
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims