- Posts by Debra L. ThomasSenior Attorney, Director of CLE & Professional Development
As a third-generation lawyer, Debra L. Thomas knew from a young age that she wanted to carry on the family tradition of practicing law. With a background in the fields of criminal defense and civil litigation, she is now a Senior ...
The law is always changing. Whether it be from legislative changes made by the government, judicial rulings by judges or arguments thoughtfully made by attorneys, the law constantly evolves.
Romanucci & Blandin has made it a goal to keep up with the changes in the law and emphasize education amongst its attorneys and staff. To this end, the firm has made Continuing Legal Education (CLE) a priority for the office. To accomplish this, the firm holds in-house CLE seminars throughout the year to stay apprised of the relevant issues within the law, not only in the practice areas in which the ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price