The law is always changing. Whether it be from legislative changes made by the government, judicial rulings by judges or arguments thoughtfully made by attorneys, the law constantly evolves.
Romanucci & Blandin has made it a goal to keep up with the changes in the law and emphasize education amongst its attorneys and staff. To this end, the firm has made Continuing Legal Education (CLE) a priority for the office. To accomplish this, the firm holds in-house CLE seminars throughout the year to stay apprised of the relevant issues within the law, not only in the practice areas in which the firm focuses, but also in technology and community matters.
For example, the attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin are representing clients on some of the toughest civil rights and police misconduct cases of our time. In order to keep all the attorneys within the firm updated on strategy and legal issues involved in such cases, the firm has held case evaluation seminars to help all members learn from these cases. In these programs, they discuss changes in the law and case strategy and the reasons behind important decisions. They discuss particular challenges faced and ways in which they overcame them or could in the future on new cases. Each case can be a building block to success on the next. Further, the attorneys have taken their expertise to local and national bar associations by speaking at seminars and helping other attorneys learn about the ever-changing area of law so they too can best represent their clients. We are all in this together and must learn from each other.
The same holds true with all areas of practice at the firm, from medical malpractice to personal injury to workers’ compensation law. All attorneys work to not only update and educate the firm attorneys, but also to share and engage with attorneys across the state and country to help make meaningful progress and changes in the law and in the representation of our clients.
But the learning doesn’t stop with the law. The firm is constantly updating its research tools and technology to ensure the firm has every advantage to use in the representation of our clients. As with changes in the law, the firm provides training sessions in-house to update and train attorneys and staff on technology resources. By keeping up to date with modern technology, Romanucci & Blandin ensures its clients are represented with the best methods available.
It is through ongoing education that attorneys grow and succeed, and Romanucci & Blandin meets that challenge by ensuring its attorneys and staff are ready to represent its clients at all times.
- Senior Attorney, Director of CLE & Professional Development
As a third-generation lawyer, Debra L. Thomas knew from a young age that she wanted to carry on the family tradition of practicing law. With a background in the fields of criminal defense and civil litigation, she is now a Senior ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price