Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Attorney Michael R. Grieco has been named co-chair of the Young Lawyers Section of the Chicago Bar Association’s (CBA) Tort Litigation Committee for the upcoming bar year.
The Tort Litigation Committee is responsible for keeping members current on issues in the day-to-day practice of tort litigation in Cook and surrounding counties; studying and recommending changes to statues, and local and Supreme Court rules that affect the practices of tort litigators; and engaging in ongoing dialogue with representatives of the Cook County Court System to promote the effective and efficient administration of justice on tort law matters.
As co-chair, Michael will work with the committee to sponsor an annual seminar at the CBA; offer a speaker on a tort litigation topic at each meeting; and study and make recommendations on tort litigation issues as requested by the CBA Board of Managers and the Cook County Circuit Court administration.
“I am honored to be serving as co-chair of the Tort Litigation Committee and am looking forward to working with my co-chairs, CBA officers and representatives throughout the Cook County Court System to ensure justice on all tort law matters,” noted Grieco.
Michael will be working alongside co-chairs Khalid Hasan and Samuel Park.
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price