The team at Romanucci & Blandin, like all of our law firm peers, has been navigating this incredible time by adapting to work from home, continuing to advocate for our clients and keep our staff connected.
With the Governor of Illinois now moving us into the next stage of recovery, we are all trying to plan for the re-opening of our offices while keeping people distanced and healthy yet productive. At R&B, we have created a Return to Office model that we feel accomplishes all of those goals by using a staff rotation, allowing some team members to continue to work fully remote and installing new processes for meetings, cleaning, and use of office space. We are happy to share this template with you, in the event is may be helpful.
We always value dialogue with other firms, and this situation makes that more true than ever. If you would like to connect on a call or a video chat to discuss the transition back to your office space, share ideas or concerns please do let me know. We are all in this together, despite the smaller nuances between our firms.
Please do send me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to connect. I look forward to seeing and talking with you soon and wish you continued good health in the days to come.
If you'd like to review our Return to Office template please click on the link provided HERE.
- Diagnosing Cancer: Patients Must Trust Their Instincts and Advocate For Themselves
- Post-Pandemic Motor Vehicle Crashes and Deaths Rising – What You Can Do to Protect Yourself
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Michael E. Holden
- Breakthrough Legislation Gives Choice to Victims of Workplace Sexual Abuse and Harassment
- Biometric Privacy and Workers’ Rights
- BIPA and Enhanced Protections for Illinois Workers
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Bhavani Raveendran
- Trial Lawyer View with Antonio Romanucci
- Loyola University Law School podcast with Antonio Romanucci: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Tony Romanucci
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- May 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- September 2021
- July 2021
- May 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
- August 2020
- May 2020
- April 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- June 2019
- November 2018
- May 2018
- March 2018
- October 2015