Romanucci & Blandin is seeking an experienced Intake Specialist to join our leading national civil trial practice law firm in Chicago concentrating on catastrophic personal injury, medical malpractice, police misconduct, civil rights and mass tort matters. This position will be a first point of contact for potential clients. The ideal candidate will have call center and/or phone sales experience, strong communication skills and must be very organized.
- Communicate with potential clients who contact the firm through phone, email and website submission
- Facilitate signing of documents
- Manage and analyze the firm’s acquisition of new clients, including data entry into TrialWorks system
- Pre-suit management of client files
Full-time with benefits, competitive insurance and benefits package, Monday-Friday business hours, sick/personal days, all paid holidays, and 401K in a firm noted for a positive, high-performance culture with a history of growth and success.
Hourly wage $17-$20/hour, dependent on qualifications.
- Call center and/or phone sales experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Proficient computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Must be organized, pay attention to detail and be able to multi-task
- Prior law firm and TrialWorks experience a plus
- Proficiency in Spanish or Polish a plus
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree preferred
Qualified candidates, please email resume to Romanucci & Blandin Managing Partner Gina DeBoni at: email@example.com