Building Collapse & Premises Liability Attorneys | Romanucci & Blandin
Most building collapses that occur are preventable and are the result of a construction, design or maintenance defect. When a building collapses, it can cause catastrophic injuries, paralysis or death. If you, a family member or a loved one have suffered injuries or death because of a building collapse accident, Romanucci & Blandin’s premises liability attorneys can help you with your personal injury or wrongful death claim. We handle cases all over the state of Illinois and throughout the country.
There are a variety of factors that can cause a building to collapse, such as:
- Defective building materials
- Engineering or architectural design defects
- Failure to identify flaws in the building or structure during inspections
- Foundation defects
- Improper maintenance of the building
- Not adhering to design specifications
- Preventable fire
- Water damage
Under premises liability law, victims of a building collapse may be eligible for compensation from the property owner, engineer or architect for failing to maintain a safe building with a sound structure. Dangerous conditions and breaches of duty of care by property owners are not acceptable and our premises liability attorneys will investigate all of your claims, injuries and damages suffered, including reviewing medical records and bills, and offer a free evaluation of your case. If you are a construction worker who was injured during a building collapse, you may also be also entitled to a workers’ compensation claim as well.
In building collapse accident cases, our experienced premises liability and personal injury attorneys examine the architectural and engineering standards of the building and help you through the complex legal issues that surround these types of premises liability claims. We will thoroughly investigate the building collapse accident with our team of trained professionals.
Free consultation with a Chicago-based premises liability lawyer
The premises liability attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success in handling building collapse cases. Please contact our office at Info@rblaw.net, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
In the News
- Student Injured By Falling Debris From Wicker Park Building Finally Leaving Hospital, But A Long Road To Recovery AwaitsBlock Club Chicago, April 18, 2022
- ABC-7 Chicago, April 18, 2022
- Columbia student struck by falling building debris in Wicker Park faces ‘slow and tedious’ recovery, will miss graduationChicago Sun-Times, April 18, 2022
- Fox 32, April 8, 2022
- April 18, 2022