Medical Malpractice Lawyers | Romanucci & Blandin
Medical Malpractice or Medical Negligence is the term used to identify mistakes made by doctors, hospitals and other medical personnel. Those mistakes often have profound ramifications on a patient and their loved ones.
While patients in the United States benefit from some of the highest-ranking and most capable healthcare providers in the world, 98,000 mistakes happen in hospitals, doctor's offices and nursing homes in this country every year, which cause injures and even death. When health care providers violate the standard of care all patients deserve, you need a skilled legal team to handle your medical malpractice case.
Patients and their families put a tremendous amount of trust in doctors, nurses and other medical experts, but not all of them deserve that trust or conduct themselves within the guidelines of medical ethics, patient safety or state laws. In addition, mistakes happen. But anyone who encounters these problems in their medical care deserves justice.
The consequences of medical malpractice can be devastating, leading to injury, illness and even wrongful death. For example, children are misdiagnosed by overworked doctors, elderly parents are mistakenly given the wrong medications and birth errors lead to life-long challenges. Injured patients struggle with brain damage, heart attacks or similar circumstances. Furthermore, we have also seen and secured justice for those who have had misread x-rays or test results, a breach of doctor-patient confidentiality, drug interactions or overdoses and sub-standard care.
Your medical malpractice claim
With headquarters in Chicago, Romanucci & Blandin approaches a malpractice action as a way to provide monetary compensation and hold a culpable medical professional or institution financially accountable and responsible for the economic, physical and emotional damages that have occurred.
Our law firm has a team of attorneys and staff who have years of experience with medical malpractice litigation. Our medical malpractice team includes partners who guide the process and share their deep knowledge of these types of lawsuits. Each client and each situation is different, and your claim is treated with great care and respect as the team investigates what happened and determines the best path to justice for you.
At Romanucci & Blandin, our medical malpractice attorneys research the most up-to-date wrongful death laws and hire trained and experienced medical malpractice experts to work as expert witnesses and consultants on your cases. We will evaluate your injury, claim and research the relevant statute of limitations applicable to your case. Whether it is to review medical bills, medical malpractice laws, standard of care and other medical negligence of hospitals, physicians and health care providers, we work to locate and utilize the best medical experts and expert witnesses across the country who are experienced in all the relevant state laws.
We know exactly what to do to litigate your medical malpractice case. We will obtain all necessary medical records, interview witnesses, and prepare thoroughly and meticulously for your day in court. Ultimately, our aim is to obtain the maximum compensation possible so that you and your family can move on with your life.
The results we have achieved in medical malpractice cases are a testament to our team’s dedication to clients. For example, we are proud to have secured justice for a wide range of awards for people: those who have lost loved ones as well as injured individuals who have had medical mistakes cause life-altering conditions.
Our results speak for themselves. A number of our medical malpractice verdicts and settlements have set records, achieving the largest dollar amounts for cases of their kind.
From birth injuries to wrongful death, misdiagnosed diseases to surgical errors, our team knows how the system works, how insurance companies and hospitals operate, and what judges, juries or mediators need to see to understand your claim.
Types of medical malpractice claims
The following are some of the types of medical malpractice cases we handle for our clients:
- Birth injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Emergency Room Errors
- Hospital Malpractice
- Medical Device Failure
- Septic Shock
- Surgical Errors
- Untimely or Failure to Diagnose
Free consultation with a Chicago-based medical malpractice lawyer
The medical malpractice attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success in these types of cases. Please contact our office at Info@rblaw.net, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your medical malpractice case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
- February 2016
- November 2009
- February 2020
- May 2021
- December 27, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- July 2019
- March 11, 2019
- August 2017
- July 2019
- December 2019
- July 2019
- March 2021
- October 30, 2019
In the News
- CDLB People – Romanucci & Blandin secures an $8 million settlement in a lawsuit involving a medical malpractice injuryChicago Daily Law Bulletin, March 13, 2021
- May 6, 2021
- March 23, 2021
- August 31, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin reaches record $12.35 million settlement in a case where breast cancer was not diagnosed in a timely mannerFebruary 11, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Secures Record High Medical Malpractice Settlement On Behalf Of 93-year-oldOctober 30, 2019
- March 11, 2019
- $4.25 Million Dollar Settlement Reached with Physician and Palos Community Hospital following Wrongful Death of 2-year-old boyDecember 27, 2018
- Medical Malpractice Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC reach nearly $4 Million Dollar Settlement following Punctured HeartNovember 12, 2018
- September 18, 2017
- Trial Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $2.6 Million Dollar Settlement for the family of a Father Left Dead following Fatal Burn Injuries while Working on an Unsafe Job SiteAugust 21, 2017
- Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $925,000 Dollar Settlement for a Medical Negligence Lawsuit Highlighting the Dangers of Aortic DissectionJune 29, 2016
- Medical Malpractice Team Reaches $30 Million Dollar Settlement On Behalf of Young Boy Left Permanently Disabled and Brain InjuredFebruary 19, 2016
- May 8, 2015
- November 24, 2009
- December 1, 2007
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, March 26, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, March 3, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, August 14, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 17, 2020