Workers' Compensation Lawyers | Romanucci & Blandin
Workplace injuries can occur and cause serious injury and damage to you or a loved one, but you can obtain compensation and are not alone in your pursuit.
Romanucci & Blandin is recognized for its skill and tenacity in achieving maximum results on workers’ compensation claims. Not only are the Workers’ Compensation attorneys experienced in the practice area with a successful case track record, the firm has also lectured extensively on this issue and published a booklet on this very specialized area of the law.
We understand how disruptive industrial and work-related accidents can be to workers and their families, and we strive to ensure a steady and uninterrupted stream of compensation benefits through settlement or arbitration.
Frank A. Sommario, a senior partner, handles and oversees workers' compensation cases at the firm. He was a Past President of the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association (WCLA) and is a CPA.
Workers’ compensation attorneys serving Cook County, DuPage County and all of Illinois
The following is a list of the types of workers’ compensation cases we handle for our clients:
- Construction Workers’ Injury
- Occupational Disease cases
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries
- Third Party Causes of Action
- Food Industry Workers’ Injuries
- Railroad Worker (FELA) Injuries
- Airline Worker Injuries
- Shipping/Trucker Worker Injuries
- Office Worker Injuries
- Healthcare Worker Injuries
- Warehouse Worker Injuries
- Work-related injury, illness or loss of a loved one
- Head injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Disabling injuries
Free consultation with a Chicago-based workplace injury and workers' compensation lawyer
The workplace injury and workers’ compensation attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven successes in these types of cases. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or wrongful death, please contact our office at Info@rblaw.net, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
- November 5, 2021
- Trial Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $6 Million Dollar Settlement and nearly $1 Million Dollar Workers’ Compensation Lien for Injured Union PlumberAugust 15, 2018
- September 9, 2016
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 12, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, January 25, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, December 10, 2020
- First Responders and Front-Line Workers Who Contract Covid-19 Now Have Easier Access to Benefits Under the IL Workers’ Compensation ActRomanucci & Blandin Blog, April 14, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 24, 2020