Workers Compensation Attorneys: Fighting for Employee Rights
Workplace injuries can cause serious injury and permanent disability to you or a loved one, but you can obtain workers’ compensation benefits and are not alone in your pursuit for help as you receive medical treatment and medical care for your workers’ comp claim. An experienced workers’ compensation attorney can assist you, or an injured worker you know, in seeking workers’ compensation benefits through legal representation in workers’ compensation cases with LLPs, insurance companies and government programs, such as social security disability.
The law firm of Romanucci & Blandin has workers’ comp attorneys with years of experience of legal advice involving workplace accidents and workers’ comp. These injury attorneys are recognized for their skill and tenacity in achieving maximum results on workers’ compensation claims. Not only are our workers’ compensation attorneys experienced in the practice area with a successful comp case track record, but the firm has received recognition as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers and Leading Lawyers for its legal services and legal representation for clients in workers’ comp claims.
Workers’ compensation benefits and workers’ compensation law
We understand how disruptive industrial workers’ comp and workplace accidents can be to workers and their families. The law offices of Romanucci & Blandin strive to ensure a steady and uninterrupted stream of workers’ compensation benefits through settlement or arbitration.
Medical care and medical treatment during the recovery process lead to medical bills and medical expenses. Insurance carriers, insurance companies and workers’ compensation insurance adjusters do not always meet the needs of an injured worker, nor in a timely fashion, which is why it is important to find a workers’ comp lawyer who can provide legal advice for your workers’ comp injury claim. Disability benefits and death benefits can also be difficult to claim in workers’ comp claims, but our injury lawyers with years of experience have successfully navigated the complexities of workers’ compensation law and the claims process.
Workers’ compensation attorneys serving Cook County, DuPage County and all of Illinois
Senior Partner Frank A. Sommario handles and oversees workers' compensation cases at the law firm of Romanucci & Blandin. He was a past president of the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association (WCLA) and is a Certified Public Accountant. As an experienced workers’ compensation attorney, Frank is prepared to help with a free case evaluation for your workers’ compensation claim with practice areas involving job injuries, brain injuries, injured employees, injury claims, serious injuries and other parts of the claims process for workplace accidents. Frank and senior paralegal Eric Montoya have helped numerous injured workers seek compensation for their workers’ comp and personal injury claims.
Workers’ compensation cases
The following is a list of the types of workers’ compensation cases we handle for our clients and injured workers:
- Construction Workers’ injury
- Occupational Disease cases
- Repetitive Trauma injuries
- Third Party Causes of Action
- Food Industry Workers’ injuries
- Railroad Worker (FELA) injuries
- Airline Worker injuries
- Shipping/Trucker Worker injuries
- Office Worker injuries
- Healthcare Worker injuries
- Warehouse Worker injuries
- Work-related injury, illness or loss of a dependent or a loved one
- Head injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Brain injuries
- Car accidents
- Personal injury
- Permanent disability
Free consultation with Chicago-based workplace injury and workers' compensation lawyers
The workplace injury and workers’ compensation attorneys at the law firm of Romanucci & Blandin have proven successes in these types of cases and are skilled in workers’ compensation law. If you, a dependent or a loved one have suffered personal injury or wrongful death, please contact our team of workers’ compensation lawyers at email@example.com, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free case evaluation of your workers’ comp case. There are never attorneys’ fees until you are compensated for your work-related injuries at the end of the case.
Disclaimer: The content found on this page is not legal assistance and contacting the workers’ comp lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin’s law office for a free consultation regarding injury cases and workers’ compensation claims does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
In the News
- Legal Newsline, February 1, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin Senior Partner Frank A. Sommario successfully obtains an Illinois Workers’ Compensation arbitration decision against Cook County Sheriff’s Office for Covid-19 Related Death of a Deputy Sheriff Correctional OfficerMay 18, 2023
- January 24, 2023
- November 5, 2021
- Trial Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $6 Million Dollar Settlement and nearly $1 Million Dollar Workers’ Compensation Lien for Injured Union PlumberAugust 15, 2018
- September 9, 2016
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, May 16, 2023
- Los Trabajadores Tienen Derechos Cuando se Lesionan en el Trabajo: sin Importar su Estatus MigratorioRomanucci & Blandin Blog, May 16, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 12, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, January 25, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, December 10, 2020
- First Responders and Front-Line Workers Who Contract Covid-19 Now Have Easier Access to Benefits Under the IL Workers’ Compensation ActRomanucci & Blandin Blog, April 14, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 24, 2020