Workers' Compensation Lawyers | Romanucci & Blandin
Workplace injuries can occur and cause serious injury and damages to you or a loved one, but you can obtain compensation and are not alone in your pursuit.
Romanucci & Blandin is recognized for its skill and tenacity in achieving maximum results on workers’ compensation claims. Not only are the Workers’ Compensation attorneys experienced in the practice area with a successful case track record, the firm has also lectured extensively on this issue and published a booklet on this very specialized area of the law.
We understand how disruptive industrial and work-related accidents can be to workers and their families, and we strive to ensure a steady and uninterrupted stream of compensation benefits through settlement or arbitration.
Frank A. Sommario, a partner and attorney at the firm, who is also a CPA, and was a Past President of the Workers’ Compensation Lawyers Association (WCLA), is an example of one of the fine attorneys who handles and oversees workers’ compensation cases at the firm.
Workers’ compensation attorneys serving Cook County, DuPage County and all of Illinois
The following is a list of the types of workers’ compensation cases we handle for our clients:
- Construction Workers’ Injury
- Occupational Disease cases
- Repetitive Trauma Injuries
- Third Party Causes of Action
- Food Industry Workers’ Injuries
- Railroad Worker (FELA) Injuries
- Airline Worker Injuries
- Shipping/Trucker Worker Injuries
- Office Worker Injuries
- Healthcare Worker Injuries
- Warehouse Worker Injuries
- Work-related injury, illness or loss of a loved one
- Head injuries
- Back and spinal injuries
- Joint injuries
- Broken bones
- Disabling injuries
Free consultation with a Chicago-based workplace injury and workers' compensation lawyer
The workplace injury and workers’ compensation attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven successes in these types of cases. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or wrongful death, please contact our office at Info@rblaw.net, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 12, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, January 25, 2021
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, December 10, 2020
- First Responders and Front-Line Workers Who Contract Covid-19 Now Have Easier Access to Benefits Under the IL Workers’ Compensation ActRomanucci & Blandin Blog, April 14, 2020
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 24, 2020