Awards & Recognition
2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America© and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch
All Romanucci & Blandin Partners and Nine Other Attorneys Honored by 2022 Edition of Best Lawyers in America© and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
American Association for Justice honors the George Floyd Family and Legal Team with Leonard Weinglass in Defense of Civil Liberties Award
Civil rights attorneys Ben Crump, Antonio Romanucci, L. Chris Stewart, Jeff Storms, Bhavani Raveendran and other co-counsel on behalf of the family of George Floyd together with members of the Floyd family were honored by AAJ with the 2021 Leonard Weinglass in Defense of Civil Liberties Award.
R&B Attorney Martin D. Gould Awarded the Milton H. Gray Award
Gould was awarded the Milton H. Gray award from the Chicago Bar Association for “Outstanding Project Leadership for the creation, implementation, and success of the Racial Justice Coalition.” Gould was a member of the team that created the group in 2020, dedicating resources to service with other bar associations, community engagement and education on diversity and inclusion.
American Association for Justice honors Antonio M. Romanucci with Joe Tonahill Award
Founding Partner Antonio M. Romanucci was honored on July 13, 2021 by the AAJ New Lawyers Division with the Joe Tonahill Award - the highest honor that the New Lawyers Division’s can bestow.
2021 Edition of Super Lawyers Honors 14 Romanucci & Blandin Attorneys
Founding Partners Antonio M. Romanucci & Stephan D. Blandin Named to Coveted Top 100 List
15 Attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin LLC Honored by Their Peers as Leading Lawyers or Emerging Lawyers for 2021
15 attorneys at the firm have been recommended by their peers and approved by the Leading Lawyers 425 Member Advisory Board. Specifically, six lawyers at the firm have been named Leading Lawyers for 2021 and nine lawyers at the firm have been named Emerging Lawyers.
American Association for Justice honors Bhavani Raveendran with Certificate of Recognition for 2021
The AAJ Certificate of Recognition is a meaningful honor that recognizes AAJ members who have made contributions through membership, education or fundraising to sustain and strengthen the organization.
Michael R. Grieco Honored with Excellence Award by American Association for Justice
Michael R. Grieco received the Excellence Award for his service to AAJ’s New Lawyers Division in 2021. He has assisted in co-chairing the Education Committee, contributed to litigation packets, moderated seminars, and worked to increase membership.
The Lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin and the Firm have won numerous awards for professional and charitable endeavors. Among them are:
- Chicago Magazine's 'New Power 30' list of Chicagoans making change happen
- American Association for Justice “Above & Beyond Award”
- Justinian Society of Lawyers “Award of Excellence”
- Joint Civic Committee of Italian Americans inaugural Dominic Di Frisco Award
- ISBA Elmer Gertz Human Rights Award
- Notable Women in Law list by Crain's Chicago Business
- Aviation Law Firm of the Year in Illinois, 2013
- Cook County Clerk of the Circuit Court “Excellence in Leadership Award”
- Italo-American National Union Foundation “David Award for Excellence in the Profession of Law”
- Constitution Rights Foundation “Lawyer of the Year”
- Chicago Police Department “Citizens Bravery Award”
- Illinois State Bar Association “Young Lawyer of the Year”
- Chicago magazine “Illinois Rising Star”
- The Illinois Super Lawyers® ‘Top 100’ List
- The Illinois Super Lawyers® List
- The Illinois Rising Stars List by Super Lawyers®
- Leading Lawyer by Law Bulletin Publishing Company’s Leading Lawyers Division
- Emerging Lawyer by Law Bulletin Publishing Company’s Leading Lawyers Division
- The Best Lawyers in America© List