What Sets Us Apart
Romanucci & Blandin is a Chicago-based national trial practice committed to fighting for victims of negligence, abuse and wrongful death. We have decades of history securing verdicts and settlements for our clients – many for millions of dollars and others record-setting awards.
Our skilled attorneys and staff handle every aspect of each case with compassion, diligence and excellence so clients can care for their loved ones and themselves in their time of need to cope with an injury or a personal loss. This steadfast commitment to fighting for justice around the country sets us apart from other personal injury firms.
We are the attorney of choice for many victims of negligence and wrongdoing nationwide, we are the legal partner of choice when other personal injury attorneys are creating a collaborative team, and we are an employer of choice for legal professional. Our firm’s culture is one of high performance and excellence, combined with respect for each other and our clients.
Referring resources and clients say several factors differentiate Romanucci & Blandin: Our record of success, depth of experience, talented and dedicated team, tireless preparation and strategic use of communications and media to fight for the rights of those whose lives have been changed forever.
We are different from other personal injury firms in that our work does not simply stop when a verdict or settlement has been secured. We are often inspired by our clients’ experiences and commit resources to create change in our communities. Our team is involved in legislative reform efforts to bring change to the criminal justice system, police reform and environmental conditions as well as to putting an end to sex trafficking. Our attorneys and clients can be found providing testimony to lawmakers on the state and federal levels and advocating for new laws to bring positive change.
Our expertise ranges from medical malpractice and sexual abuse cases to civil rights, police misconduct and workers compensation, making Romanucci & Blandin a valuable legal resource to individuals and groups of people who have been injured by others’ wrongdoing.
Our practice areas include:
- Birth injuries
- Civil rights and police misconduct
- Environmental and toxic torts
- Mass torts and class actions
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home abuse
- Premises liability
- Product liability
- Sexual abuse and hazing
- Transportation and car accidents
- Workplace injuries
Some of Our Results
Our fierce advocacy for our clients shows in our day-to-day interactions, as our team actively listens to client’s experiences, works doggedly on research, preparation and legal strategy, utilizes external communications when it is beneficial to our work, and then executes in the courtroom or at the mediation table. Our results show the ways in which we have delivered justice for our clients and their communities:
- We are proud members of the legal team representing the family of George Floyd in their $27 million civil settlement with the City of Minneapolis.
- Our team earned $50 million for the family of a cable worker who was killed in a workplace injury.
- A $22.3 million verdict was received for a boy whose negligent medical care resulted in the loss of a leg.
- We secured a $12.35 million settlement for the family of a woman who died after her breast cancer was not diagnosed in a timely manner.
- $1.4 million was earned in a settlement for a victim of sexual abuse by a priest.
- $900,000 and campus reforms formed a comprehensive settlement for a female college athlete who suffered intimate partner violence and died by suicide.
Free Consultation with a Chicago Personal Injury Lawyer
The personal injury lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success securing justice for our clients. Please contact our office at Info@rblaw.net, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.