Fighting for Accountability: Failure to Diagnose Lawyers
While doctors tend to be able to diagnose competently, there are times when they may miss an important symptom, not catch symptoms in time or not order the necessary tests which could lead to severe injury of even death. Failing to diagnose or treat someone with a medical condition can be a form of medical malpractice. If this happens, a medical malpractice or wrongful death suit can be filed.
Your untimely or failure to diagnose malpractice claim
With headquarters in Chicago, Romanucci & Blandin approaches an untimely or failure to diagnose action as a way to provide monetary compensation and hold a culpable medical professional or institution financially accountable and responsible for the economic, physical and emotional damages that have occurred.
Our law firm has a team of attorneys and staff with deep experience with untimely or failure to diagnose litigation. Our medical malpractice team includes partners who guide the process and share their deep knowledge of these types of lawsuits. Each client and each situation is different, and your claim is treated with great care and respect as the team investigates what happened and determines the best path to justice for you.
At Romanucci & Blandin, our untimely or failure-to-diagnose attorneys research the most up-to-date wrongful death laws and hire trained and experienced medical malpractice experts to work as expert witnesses and consultants on your cases. We will evaluate your injury, claim and research the relevant statute of limitations applicable to your case. Whether it is to review medical bills, medical malpractice laws, standard of care and other medical negligence of hospitals, physicians and health care providers, we work to locate and utilize the best medical experts and expert witnesses across the country who are experienced in all the relevant state laws.
We know exactly what to do to litigate your untimely or failure to diagnose case. We will obtain all necessary medical records, interview witnesses, and prepare thoroughly and meticulously for your day in court. Ultimately, our aim is to obtain the maximum compensation possible so that you and your family can move on with your life.
Our results for clients in untimely or failed diagnoses cases
The results we have achieved in these types of cases are a testament to our team’s dedication to clients. For example, we are proud to have secured justice and a wide range of awards for clients, including a $12.3 million dollar settlement for the family of a woman whose breast cancer was not diagnosed in a timely matter.
Free consultation on your case by Chicago-based untimely or failed diagnoses medical malpractice lawyers
The untimely or failed diagnoses medical malpractice attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success in these types of cases. Please contact our office at email@example.com, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
Disclaimer: The content found on this page is not legal assistance and contacting the medical malpractice lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin’s law office for a free consultation regarding personal injury cases and malpractice claims does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
In the News
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, May 11, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin wins $2.9 million settlement at trial in medical negligence wrongful death case against Chicago area hospital and doctorsNovember 8, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin reaches $8 million medical malpractice settlement in delayed diagnosis of spinal cord injury case, causing permanent physical harmAugust 30, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin secures $2 million settlement in a medical malpractice case alleging a failure to recommend prompt medical attention for symptoms of a blood clot led to a fatal pulmonary embolismFebruary 9, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin settles $1 million case against Chicago-area teaching hospital for death of infant boyMarch 17, 2022
- Romanucci & Blandin reaches record $12.35 million settlement in a case where breast cancer was not diagnosed in a timely mannerFebruary 11, 2020
- March 11, 2019
- Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $925,000 Dollar Settlement for a Medical Negligence Lawsuit Highlighting the Dangers of Aortic DissectionJune 29, 2016
- January 21, 2010
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 21, 2024
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 17, 2020