Advocate for Victims: Hospital Malpractice Lawyers
Hospital malpractice occurs when mistakes are made by medical professionals that lead to serious injuries or death. Mistakes can be made by doctors, nurses, surgeons or anesthesiologists and in cases of hospital negligence, a medical malpractice or wrongful death lawsuit can be filed.
Your hospital malpractice error claim
With headquarters in Chicago, Romanucci & Blandin approaches a hospital malpractice action to provide monetary compensation and hold a culpable medical institution financially accountable and responsible for the economic, physical and emotional damages that have occurred.
Our law firm has a team of attorneys and staff with years of experience with hospital malpractice litigation. Our medical malpractice team includes partners who guide the process and share their deep knowledge of these types of lawsuits. Each client and each situation is different, and your claim is treated with great care and respect as the team investigates what happened and determines the best path to justice for you.
At Romanucci & Blandin, our hospital malpractice attorneys research the most up-to-date wrongful death laws and hire trained and experienced medical malpractice experts to work as expert witnesses and consultants on your cases. We will evaluate your injury, claim and research the relevant statute of limitations applicable to your case. We will review the EMR (electronic medical record) of your care and work with EMR experts to review your records. Whether it is to review medical bills, medical malpractice laws, standard of care and other medical negligence of hospitals, physicians and health care providers, we work to locate and utilize the best medical experts and expert witnesses across the country who are experienced in all the relevant state laws.
We know exactly what to do to litigate your hospital malpractice case. We will obtain all necessary medical records, interview witnesses, and prepare thoroughly and meticulously for your day in court. Ultimately, our aim is to obtain the maximum compensation possible so that you can move on with your life.
Our results for clients in hospital malpractice claims
The results we have achieved in hospital malpractice cases are a testament to our team’s dedication to clients. For example, we are proud to have secured justice for a wide range of awards for people such as $8 million for a girl who was the victim of medical malpractice when physicians performed unnecessary experimental treatments that led to significant injuries.
Free consultation on your case by Chicago-based hospital malpractice lawyers
The hospital malpractice attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success in these types of cases. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or wrongful death, please contact our office at email@example.com, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
Disclaimer: The content found on this page is not legal assistance and contacting the medical malpractice lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin’s law office for a free consultation regarding personal injury cases and hospital malpractice claims does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
In the News
- Expert Institute's The Advocate, May 19, 2023
- Chicago Daily Law Bulletin, May 11, 2023
- Patch, April 11, 2023
- NorthShore agrees to pay $35 million settlement in medical negligence case involving troubled obstetricianChicago Tribune, April 10, 2023
- Crain's Chicago Business, April 10, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin wins $2.9 million settlement at trial in medical negligence wrongful death case against Chicago area hospital and doctorsNovember 8, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin secures $28.7 Million verdict for wrongful death case against a Chicago-area hospitalMay 9, 2023
- Stephan D. Blandin and medical malpractice team resolve birth injury case against Fabio Ortega, NorthShore Univ. Healthsystem for $35 millionApril 10, 2023
- March 11, 2019
- $4.25 Million Dollar Settlement Reached with Physician and Palos Community Hospital following Wrongful Death of 2-year-old boyDecember 27, 2018
- September 18, 2017
- Chicago Medical Malpractice Lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Reach $925,000 Dollar Settlement for a Medical Negligence Lawsuit Highlighting the Dangers of Aortic DissectionJune 29, 2016
- Medical Malpractice Team Reaches $30 Million Dollar Settlement On Behalf of Young Boy Left Permanently Disabled and Brain InjuredFebruary 19, 2016
- May 8, 2015
- November 24, 2009
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, February 17, 2020