Child Abuse Lawyers: Protecting Innocence and Pursuing Justice
Minor child abuse is a criminal offense that can be punished by imprisonment, but a victim of such abuse can also file a civil lawsuit to recover compensation. Romanucci & Blandin has significant experience with minor child abuse lawsuits, and we are very familiar with the challenges and compassion that these cases require. We understand how to listen to people who have suffered sexual assault and sexual abuse, and our minor child abuse attorneys know how to bring some measure of justice to your life.
What is minor child abuse?
Minor child abuse is a form of sexual abuse perpetrated against minors who in no way can consent to any form of sexual activity. This happens when an adult uses their position or authority to exploit or sexually abuse a minor.
Minor child abuse is a highly dehumanizing occurrence that can cause psychological and emotional damage that can last a lifetime.
Minor child abuse can involve:
- Exposing oneself
- Sexualized phone calls or text messages
- Sex trafficking
- Any sort of sexual conduct that can harm a child’s emotional or physical welfare.
Minor child abuse is real
Victims of sexual abuse at the hands of an adult or someone in a position of power can be hesitant to speak out due to shame or fear, embarrassment or intimidation. Romanucci & Blandin has significant experience with minor child abuse lawsuits and is familiar with the challenges and care that is needed to work with victims and cases.
Your minor child abuse claim
With headquarters in Chicago, the sexual abuse attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin know the damage caused by these situations can also include medical bills for treatment, therapy or counseling and more. The attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin know how to navigate these sensitive cases and bring justice to victims - even if the abuse took place years ago – and often settle these types of cases without going to trial.
At Romanucci & Blandin, we approach a minor child abuse claim to provide monetary compensation and hold an individual or institution financially accountable and responsible for the economic, physical and emotional damages that have occurred.
Our law firm has a team of attorneys and staff who have years of experience with minor child abuse litigation. Our sexual abuse legal team includes partners who guide the process and share their deep knowledge of minor child abuse lawsuits. Each client and each situation are different, and your claim is treated with great care and respect as the team investigates what happened and determines the best path to justice for you.
We know exactly what to do to litigate your minor child abuse claim. We will obtain all necessary background information on the abuser and, if appropriate, any institution that was involved. We find the records, interview witnesses, utilize experts and prepare thoroughly and meticulously for your case. Ultimately, our aim is to obtain the maximum compensation possible so that you can move on with your life.
At Romanucci & Blandin, our minor child abuse attorneys research the most up-to-date sexual misconduct laws and hire trained and experienced minor child abuse experts to work as expert witnesses and consultants on your cases. We will evaluate your injury, claim and research the relevant statute of limitations applicable to your case. We work to locate and utilize the best experts across the country who are experienced in all the relevant state laws.
Delivering justice for minor child abuse victims
The results we have achieved in many minor child abuse cases are a testament to our team’s fierce dedication to clients. For example, we have procured justice for multitudes of people, from those who were sex trafficked, hurt by the church or boy scout leaders, or children groomed and abused by teachers.
Free consultation on your case with Chicago-based minor child abuse lawyers
The minor child abuse attorneys at Romanucci & Blandin have proven success in these types of cases. If you or a loved one has suffered injury or wrongful death, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-458-1000 or click here for a free evaluation of your case. There is never a fee until you are compensated for your injuries at the end of the case.
Disclaimer: The content found on this page is not legal assistance and contacting the sexual abuse and hazing lawyers at Romanucci & Blandin’s law office for a free consultation regarding personal injury cases and minor child abuse claims does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.
In the News
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette , February 26, 2024
- Recent amendment to Arkansas law extends period for child sexual abuse victims to sue; Victim calls it a sign of hopeKARK 4 News, February 22, 2024
- Lawmaker calls for Arkansas Board of Corrections member’s resignation over Lord’s Ranch child sexual abuse lawsuitKLRT - FOX16, February 21, 2024
- THV11 Little Rock, January 11, 2024
- CBS2, December 6, 2023
- Lawsuit Alleges ‘Systematic’ Abuse at Youth Treatment Facility Run by Man Commuted by Former President TrumpPEOPLE, November 13, 2023
- Arkansas Times, November 7, 2023
- Illinois Radio Network, July 11, 2023
- CBS Chicago, January 4, 2023
- CBS Chicago, December 7, 2022
- WGN9, November 22, 2022
- Fox 32 Chicago, August 5, 2022
- Chicago Archdiocese To Pay $1.75 Million To Woman Who Says Priest Sexually Abused Her At South Side Catholic SchoolBlock Club Chicago, August 5, 2022
- WBBM News Radio Chicago, August 5, 2022
- ABC - 7 , July 12, 2022
- February 29, 2024
- Romanucci & Blandin and Gillispie Law Firm file a second multi-Plaintiff complaint against The Lord’s Ranch religious camp in Arkansas for sexual abuse and cover-upsJanuary 10, 2024
- Reaction to Backpage.com federal criminal verdict from legal team representing mom of Chicago sex trafficking victim, Desiree RobinsonNovember 17, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin and Gillispie Law Firm file multi-Plaintiff lawsuit against The Lord’s Ranch religious camp in Arkansas and former owners and staff alleging children were subjected to sexual abuse and cover-ups for decadesNovember 7, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin secures settlement for abuse endured at Angel Guardian Orphanage over 50 years agoJune 15, 2023
- Romanucci & Blandin files childhood sex abuse lawsuit against St. John’s Northwestern Military Academy on behalf of former studentNovember 21, 2022
- Romanucci & Blandin secures $1.75 million settlement for sexual abuse of a girl by priest at St. Cyril Catholic SchoolAugust 5, 2022
- April 29, 2021
- New Lawsuit Details Sexual Abuse by Leaders of Arizona Boy Scout Troop and Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day SaintsJanuary 14, 2021
- April 20, 2020
- August 29, 2018
- Romanucci & Blandin Blog, June 3, 2022