When the term “civil rights” is invoked, many think of images of Martin Luther King, Jr. standing at the forefront of a street march protesting or standing at a podium challenging the leaders of this country for equality and inclusion. However, the reality is that civil rights is far older than MLK and from its genesis, it has evolved into something far more prevalent which dominates the news headlines of today.
How ,any times do you think you have recited the pledge of allegiance? Surely, in the hundreds if not the thousands of times. How many times have you said the words “and liberty ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price