Romanucci & Blandin is proud to share the firm was ranked among the top ten law firms in the state of Illinois, settling cases totaling $38,850,000 between July 2019 and June 2020. The news was published in Chicago Lawyer Magazine’s 2020 Settlement Report which shares the results from the Jury Verdict Reporter’s annual analysis.
This year’s report features 118 firms with settlements of $500,000 or more between July 2019 and June 2020. According to Chicago Lawyer, thanks to COVID-19 closing the courts – the number of settlements in the 2020 Jury Verdict Reporter Settlement ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price