Romanucci & Blandin, LLC is proud to be recognized in the 2017 annual list of “Top 100” verdicts, released by VerdictSearch and ALM. The firm’s record breaking $44.7 million jury verdict in LaPorta v. City of Chicago is ranked as #42 on this year’s list of highest verdicts throughout the nation.
In October of 2017, the jury impaneled before U.S. District Judge Harry Leinenweber issued its verdict, finding Chicago Police Officer Patrick Kelly responsible for shooting Romanucci & Blandin client, Michael LaPorta, and the City responsible for failing to investigate its ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price