In just the past three years, Illinois residents have seen and been the victims of an overwhelming number of chemical spills and environmental disasters raising serious health concerns. Those concerns, though, don’t always result in immediate health effects. After all, some of the most fatal and serious diseases caused by chemical exposures—like cancer—are latent, meaning they take time to develop and should be tested for and monitored for early detection and treatment. While some states’ court systems have allowed for the recovery of the expenses of such testing and ...
Romanucci & Blandin, LLC Attorney Michael R. Grieco has been named co-chair of the Young Lawyers Section of the Chicago Bar Association’s (CBA) Tort Litigation Committee for the upcoming bar year.
The Tort Litigation Committee is responsible for keeping members current on issues in the day-to-day practice of tort litigation in Cook and surrounding counties; studying and recommending changes to statues, and local and Supreme Court rules that affect the practices of tort litigators; and engaging in ongoing dialogue with representatives of the Cook County Court System to promote ...
- BIPA and Enhanced Protections for Illinois Workers
- Beyond the Bio: R&B Partner Bhavani Raveendran
- Trial Lawyer View with Antonio Romanucci
- Loyola University Law School podcast with Antonio Romanucci: The George Floyd Justice in Policing Act with Tony Romanucci
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims