Dear friends and clients,
Here at Romanucci & Blandin, LLC we are meeting this extraordinary time with both confidence and measured caution. We have taken substantial steps to ensure that the spread of the Covid-19 will be limited in its effects of any contamination on our team. We wanted to share with you the leadership steps we have taken to ensure the continuity of our important work on your behalf.
In accordance to the guidelines set by the CDC, our office will shift to full remote work beginning later today. Our superior office and communications technology, resilience and the ...
- Auto Insurance Premium Relief in the COVID-19 Era: Is your insurance company really looking out for you?
- The Need for Medical Monitoring in Illinois
- Michael R. Grieco Appointed Co-Chair of Tort Litigation Committee for Young Lawyers Section of Chicago Bar Association
- How a High-Performing Legal Team Stays Coordinated to Achieve Justice for Clients
- The New Normal- Office Life Post Vaccine
- Major Health Systems Bypass Insurers and Pursue Full Charges from Accident Victims
- Leading and Learning by Furthering Education at Romanucci & Blandin
- Big Pharma’s Failures Cause Permanent Vision Damage for Elmiron Users
- Anthony Gay Open Letter to Members of the Illinois General Assembly
- The Nursing Home Shell Game Where Injured Patients Pay the Price